I do not own or claim to own any of the graphics, images, quotes, texts or other copyrighted content I post on this blog. All rights belong to their respective owners, unless otherwise indicated.

Tuesday, June 5, 2012

 Just friends... ?

 


Do you know just how I feel ?
Do you know this love is real ?

Sometimes I wonder what you think...
When you hear my name, do your cheeks turn pink ?

Do you dream about me every night ?
Wish to hug me and hold me tight ?

Do you think we're meant to be ?
Together forever, you and me ?

These are the questions that run through my mind... 
Your way into my heart, you did find.

It drives me crazy as to what I should do...
Should I risk a friendship and confess to you ?

Or should I keep my feelings inside ?
Keep them locked up, let them hide ?

I just don't know what to do anymore...
My heart it aches, my heart it's sore...

I love you more than you could know
And I don't want to ever let you go...

So even if I'm just a friend...
I'll always love you until the end.

No comments:

Post a Comment